Rent a fatbike in Nuuksio National Park! Fatbiking is an effective way to discover Nuuksio. With 11 gears and wide tires, the trails are no problem for these fatbikes.
Fatbikes are made for challenging terrains. You can cycle with ease on gravel, trails snow and ice. Get to know one of the most visited National Parks of Finland.
Felt DD30 -fatbikes are equipped with 11 gear and hand brakes.
Location of the rental: Nuuksio National Park
XS-size: Fits people between 145–160cm in height.
Do you want to give this experience as a gift? Gift cards can be bought here
How does the self-sental work?
- Rent the fatbike at www.naturaviva.fi
- After payment, you will receive an email that contains a pin-code for a box that contains the key of the fatbike storage. You will also receive a pin code to open the lock of the bike you reserved.
- Open the key box according the steps received in the email. Take the key from the key box and open the fatbike storage.
- Take the fatbike that was included in the reservation. You can open the fatbike-lock with another pin-code received in the email.
- Return the storage key back to the key box before going to cycle.
- Before the end of your rental, return the fatbikes cleaned to the storage whe you can find cloths. Use the same PIN-codes to open the doors and locks.
- Return the storage key to the key box.
|Kohde||0haukkalammentie 32,02820 Espoo|
Natura Viva Oy